What is Core JAVA ?
Java is an Object Oriented, Platform Independent, Distributed and Robust programming language that provides the facility of developing console applications, windows applications, web applications, mobile applications and web services. The purpose of this course is to train the students in Core API of Java.
Developed Android Application with help of Java
The extendable application environment of Android is specifically designed to suit industry requirements to tap the mobile consumer market and offers immense scope for Android application developers.
Greater part of Android application development is carried out in Java and our Android Training Course focuses on Java based application development.
Aims of COMPUTEC PROFESSIONALS GROUP
COMPUTEC PROFESSIONALS GROUP is an Android Training institute with proven expertise in training useful android applications as well as providing hands-on training to budding android developers. We have a dedicated team of android trainers who provide intensive and dedicated training on all core and general aspects of android development. We have mastered the Android SDK and can effortlessly transfer our skills and knowledge to you through our android training course.
So, right now android is becoming very good platform for IT professionals who want to switch their career and as well as seeking android job oriented training from
Before going through Java With Android live project training candidate should have knowledge of given concepts listed below:
- Student should have good knowledge of a modern, object oriented language such as Core Java, Unigraphics(NX), C++.
- Methods, functions, object oriented concepts should be cleared.
- Should have good knowledge of Java programming and basic knowledge of using Eclipse as a Java development environment.
Android Training provided by Real-time iPhone Application Developer of our company, has more than 4-5 years of domain experience.
- We will provide real time project training with code explanation and implementation.
- Our training modules are completely designed according to current IT market.
- Student will go through the training of OOPs concept and Eclipse IDE as complimentary package before starting of Android Application Development Training.
- We offer regular, fast track and weekend training in iPhone application development training.
- Original Android smart phones, tabs, PDAs will be provided to candidates to deploy and debug their applications.
- After completion of android training by Xpert Infotech, students can easily develop and deploy your own real-time android application.
- Our android training completely concludes for the deployment of your android application in android market like Google Play or Amazon.
- Study material is provided with the course which consists of concepts, examples and real time examples
- 3 Months - Monday to Friday basis (2 hrs/day)
- 4 Months – Friurday and Sunday basis (3 hrs/day)
Download Required Software :
- Android SDK
- NetBeans IDE
- My SQL
- Eclipse (3.5 recommended)
- Android Development Tools (for Eclipse)
Benefits of Courses:
- Mobile Application Developer
- Android Developer
Introduction to Java
- What is java?
- Object oriented programming
- Internet programming
- Platform Independency
- Internet Security
- C,C++ VS Java
OOPs concepts and their implementation in Java
- OOPs concept , its properties and uses
- Defining methods and variables in java
- Class Member and instance members
- Java First Program
- Role of Constructor
- Use of Final Keywords
- Memory Management Using Garbage collector
- Overloading and Overriding
- Use of this and supper Keywords
- Dynamic Binding and Static Binding
- Runtime Polymorphism and its Power
- Abstract class and Interfaces
- Inner / Nested classes and its uses
- Introduction of Package
- Programs related to Packages
- Scope of Access Modifiers
- Introduction of exception and Error
- Throwable class
- try, catch and finally blocks
- throw and throws Kewords
- Chacked and Unchacked Exception
- User Define Exception
- What is Program, Process, Thread
- Multiprocessing, multithreading and Multitasking
- Use of sleep() and suspend Methods
- Integrated Thread Synchronization
- Use of wait(), noitify() and notifyAll() Mwthods
- String class
- StringBuffer class
- StringBuilder class
- StringTokenizer class
Stream based I/O in Java
- Styling of Views
- Using Themes for styling Activities
- Extending Android themes (Holo)
ListViews and ListActivity
- Defining List Adapter
- Performance Optimization
File based Persistence
- File and Access restrictions
- Androids security concept
- Using Permissions
- Defining Permissions
- Apache HTTP Client
Asynchronous Processing in Android
- User Interface Updates via Threads
- Androids Limits - Application Not Responding
- Using Handler for message communication
- Using AsyncTask
SQLite and ContentProvider
- Using the SQLite Database in Android
- utlook: Using and defining ContentProvider
- Outlook: Loader
- Android System Services, AlertManager, VibratorManager, etc
- Outlook: Definition of own Services
- Definition of a BroadcastReceiver
- Registration of own BroadcastReceiver
- Using the NotificationManager
- Rich Notifications
Canvas API for custom Views
- Defining custom Views
- Canvas API
- View state persistence
Location services and Google Maps
- Location based Services
- Google Maps
- Geocoding / Reverse Geocoding
- Using GPS, Wifi, ...
- RemoteViews and PendingIntents
- Updates with a fixed time interval
- Updates with Services
Using Android Sensors
- AccelerometerRemoteViews and PendingIntents
Audio and Video
- Playing and recording audio
- Playing and recording video
- Apache Ant
- Overview Android testing
- Android Test ProjectUpdates with a fixed time interval
- Using Robotium
- Using Robolectric
Targeting Tablets and Smartphones
- Overview Fragments
- Multi-Pane Layouts with Fragments
- Designing layouts for tablets and phones
- Deployment Option
- Markets (Google Play / Amazon)
Android Training center in West Delhi, Uttam nagar. Best certified computer course curriculum for professional learning institute near Dwarka, Uttam Nagar, Jankapuri, Tilak Nagar, Subhash Nagar, Tagore Garden, Rajouri Garden, Ramesh Nagar, Moti Nagar, Kirti Nagar, Shadipur, Patel Nagar, Rajendra Place, Karol Bagh, Jhandewalan, Ramakrishna Ashram, Connaught Place, vikaspuri, najafgarh, Delhi Cantt, Dhaula Kuan, Palam Colony, Palam Villag, Dabri, Hari Nagar, Fateh Nagar, Raja Garden, Punjabi Bagh, Shivaji Park, Paschim Vihar, Peeragarhi, Inderlok, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura, Rohini, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, East Delhi, North Delhi, West Delhi.