COMPUTEC PROFESSIONALS GROUP Presents concepts and skills for the strategic use of e-commerce and related information technology from three perspectives: business to consumers, business-to-business, and intra-organizational. Examination of e-commerce in altering the structure of entire industries, and how it affects business processes including electronic transactions, supply chains, decision making and organizational performance. Prerequisites: WR 115, RD 115, and MTH 20 or equivalent placement test scores. Audit available.
This course introduces the concepts, vocabulary, and procedures associated with E-Commerce and the Internet. The student gains an overview of all aspects of E-Commerce. Topics include development of the Internet and E-Commerce, options available for doing business on the Internet, features of Web sites and the tools used to build an E-Commerce web site, marketing issues, payment options, security issues, and customer service.
Why should I take this course?
This e-commerce program assures 101% Job Placement for any one who is ready to work under our prescribed guidelines.
Introduction to E-Commerce
- Define Electronic Commerce
- Identify the four stages of E-Commerce
- Examine Revenue Models
- Identify Revenue Models
- Identify Value Chains
- Evaluate SWOT techniques
TECHNOLOGY INFRASTRUCTURE :The internet & The WORLD WIDE WEB
- Examine the History of the Internet and the World Wide Web
- Examine Packet Switching Networks
- Define Internet Protocols
- Examine how Protocols are used in computer communication
- Discuss the history of ‘Markup Languages’ and how their changes affect E-Commerce
- Discuss HTML tags and links and how they work
- Examine the differences between; Internets, Intranets and Extranets
- Discuss Internet connection options including; Connection Types, ISP providers, services, bandwidth, and pricing
SELLING on the Web: Revenue Model & BUILDING A WEB PRESENCE
- Identify Revenue Models
- Examine the trend of businesses changing Revenue Models
- Examine Revenue Strategies related to E-Commerce
- Identify Revenue strategy issues related to E-Commerce
- Identify strategies for creating an effective business presence in E-Commerce
- Discuss customer service strategies used in E-Commerce
Marketing on the Web
- Identify the major marketing strategies used in E-Commerce.
- Discuss marketing issues related to E-Commerce.
- Examine the differences between product-based and customer-based marketing strategies
- Discuss effective communication methods used in E-Commerce
- Define market segments
- Examine methods for reaching differentiating market segments
- Examine customer relationship life cycle as it relates to E-Commerce
- Compare advertizing methods used in Traditional Commerce and E-Commerce
- Name the advertising options.
BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS online Stratergies
- Define Business-to-Business marketing
- Examine strategies used by businesses use to improve purchasing, logistics, and other support activities
- Discuss Electronic Data Interchange
- Compare Electronic Data Interchange techniques and Internet techniques used in E-Commerce
- Define Supply Chain Management
- Examine why businesses are moving to database driven Supply Chain Management Systems
- Examine the effective use of electronic Portals and Marketplaces
Online AUCTIONS, VIRTUAL COMMUNITIES, & Web PORTALS
- Define Auctions, Web Portals and Virtual Communities
- Examine Auction techniques
- Discuss the differences between the seven (7) major auction types
- Discuss the advantages of electronic auctions
- Discuss the disadvantages of electronic auctions
- Identify the major obstacles of consumer acceptance of electronic auctions
- Discuss the significance of Virtual Communities
Environment of E-COMMERCE: LEGAL, ETHICAL, & TAX ISSUES
- Examine Laws that govern electronic commerce activities
- Examine Laws that govern the use of intellectual property by online businesses
- Discuss Online crime, terrorism, and warfare
- Discuss ethics issues that arise for companies conducting electronic commerce
- Examine the conflicts between companies’ desire to collect and use data about their customers and the privacy rights of those customers
- Discuss issues concerning the taxes that are levied on electronic commerce activities
- Discuss the increasing pressure by States to regulate and issue taxes based on E-Commerce
Web Server HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE
- Examine the equipment used with Web servers
- Examine and discuss software packages for Web servers
- Discuss Email options
- Discuss Spam and methods for controlling Spam
- Discuss Internet and Web site software packages
- Evaluate Web-hosting services
- Define the basic functions of electronic commerce software
- Examine functions of electronic commerce software
- Examine software options for small and midsize businesses
- Examine software options for midsize to large businesses
- Examine software options for large businesses that have an existing information technology
- Define and Discuss security issues surrounding Online activities
- Examine security techniques for securing client computers
- Examine security techniques used for securing communication channels between computers
- Examine security techniques for securing server computers
- Evaluate organizations that promote security for computer, network, and Internet
PAYMENT System for E-COMMERCE
- Discuss electronic payment issues
- Contrast the different e-payment options.
- Identify on-line payment services.
- Explain activities performed by a transaction-processing service.
- Examine the basic functions of online payment systems
- Discuss the use of payment cards in electronic commerce
- Discuss the history and future of electronic cash
PLANNING for E-COMMERCE
- List some international issues that must be addressed for on-line international sales.
- List at least three pros and cons regarding Electronic Signatures.
- Explain at least four principles involving Intellectual Property and Copyrights.
- Discuss free speech issues and the Internet.
- List at least three items that are restricted for online commerce.
- Discuss at least two E-Privacy issues.
E-Commerce Training center in West Delhi, Uttam nagar. Best certified computer course curriculum for professional learning institute near Dwarka, Uttam Nagar, Jankapuri, Tilak Nagar, Subhash Nagar, Tagore Garden, Rajouri Garden, Ramesh Nagar, Moti Nagar, Kirti Nagar, Shadipur, Patel Nagar, Rajendra Place, Karol Bagh, Jhandewalan, Ramakrishna Ashram, Connaught Place, vikaspuri, najafgarh, Delhi Cantt, Dhaula Kuan, Palam Colony, Palam Villag, Dabri, Hari Nagar, Fateh Nagar, Raja Garden, Punjabi Bagh, Shivaji Park, Paschim Vihar, Peeragarhi, Inderlok, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura, Rohini, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, East Delhi, North Delhi, West Delhi.