Overview Of MATLAB
MATLAB or (Matrix Laboratory) is a high performance fourth generation programming language which is used for technical computing. It provides multi paradigm numerical computing environment and was developed by Math Works. It is used for integrating computation, visualization and programming so that the programming environment becomes easy to use.
MATLAB is a high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming. Using MATLAB, you can analyze data, develop algorithms, and create models and applications. The language, tools, and built-in math functions enable you to explore multiple approaches and reach a solution faster than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages, such as C/C++ or Java
- It’s used for symbolic computation.
- Used for developing algorithm.
- Provides application of scientific and Digital-arts-courses.php graphics.
- Analysis of data, visualization, and exploration is conducted.
- Can be used for designing Graphical User Interface.
- Technical computation.
Basic elements of MATLAB
- What is MATLAB?
- Starting and stopping
- Commands in MATLAB
- Help facilities
- Script m-Files
- User defined functions
- Saving and loading data .
The numerical toolbox
- Graph of a function
- Numerical integration
The symbolic toolbox
- Expressions with variables
- Differentiation and integration
- Numerical values
- Manipulation of expressions
- Symbols, strings and numbers
- Matrix operations in MATLAB
- Solving sets of linear equations
- Numerical aspects of the use of MATLAB
- Differential equations
- Solving differential equations
- Solving differential equations symbolically
Programming in MATLAB
- Some remarks about variables
- Writing programs
- Programming language constructs
- Creating programs
- Creating a block diagram
- Constructing a Simulink model
- Running a simulation
- Example: Neuron model
Matlab Training center in West Delhi, Uttam nagar. Best certified computer course curriculum for professional learning institute near Dwarka, Uttam Nagar, Jankapuri, Tilak Nagar, Subhash Nagar, Tagore Garden, Rajouri Garden, Ramesh Nagar, Moti Nagar, Kirti Nagar, Shadipur, Patel Nagar, Rajendra Place, Karol Bagh, Jhandewalan, Ramakrishna Ashram, Connaught Place, vikaspuri, najafgarh, Delhi Cantt, Dhaula Kuan, Palam Colony, Palam Villag, Dabri, Hari Nagar, Fateh Nagar, Raja Garden, Punjabi Bagh, Shivaji Park, Paschim Vihar, Peeragarhi, Inderlok, Netaji Subhash Place, Pitampura, Rohini, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, East Delhi, North Delhi, West Delhi.